I owe you
I can’t think of what this blog was supposed to be about. I have read many other blogs and could not match the dates with my blog. I have decided to address this matter by discussing most of the material I have not yet discussed that I found in other blogs.
The only two subjects I had not covered, presentations and webquest. I really didn’t enjoy the experance of the presentation although I think it went as well as could be expected. I learned a lot from the other presentation sand I hope others can say the same thing about ours.
The next was the webquest. I am still having trouble figuring g this out but I will continue until I am able to use the educational materials to benefit my future students.
I will blog how this turns out wish me well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home