Lesson plans, class discussion 02-06-08
I found the lesson plan discussion very helpful. I have never been in a teaching situation that required me to modify or even find a more appropriate lesson plan. The links to lesson plan banks will be very useful to me in the completion of my academic work as well as continuing to be a valuable resource in my teaching profession.
The discussion in evaluating the validity and quality of lesson plans was also very helpful. I would have been more trusting of lesson plans found in the Library of Congress had I not been taught to evaluate every lesson plan using the same model regardless of the source. As discussed in class anybody can file lesson plans online. That doesn’t mean they are effective or even appropriate for your class.

1 Comments:
I always felt the same way about lesson planning. I never really had that much trouble making them up for an effective class period. It is still nice to know that there are solid ideas out there just in case.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home